Instructor Training Program
The Salsa N' Seattle instructor training program is a comprehensive program which covers not only the curriculum you will be teaching, but also trains you to become a fundamentally sound dance teacher. The program is divided into 3 parts, theory, lab, and Internship.
1. Attend Instructor Training Course (to be scheduled on an individual basis)
- 3 Hours
2. Observe one 4 week Series
1. Participate in teaching elements within another 4 week series (you will need to work with the instructor on what elements you will be covering in each class)
2. Pass written and verbal/physical exams
1. Teach a 4 week series on your own with experienced instructors in the class to provide you with feedback
2. Complete 10 classes as a sub/instructor on your own. You will be eligible for payroll after completion of the internship.
Program Payment Options
· Theory and Lab Only $350
· Theory, Lab, and Internship - Free
If you are interested in becoming an instructor, please fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.